Jewelry is dangerous for a girl. If there is a sale, it's dangerous for a girl as well. When there is a sale on jewelry, it is positively the most dangerous thing in the entire world. And tonight I encountered both. Yikes! Both Jocelyn and I had the same thought. And when I told myself I was only going to buy one piece of jewelry I left buying three and winning a fourth. Yup. So much for saving some money. It was loads of fun though and it was awesome to spend some time with Jocelyn and Amber. I haven't seen either of them for the longest time and it was awesome to spend some quality girl time.
Now I haven't seen Jocelyn in who knows how long and it was awesome to catch up with her about everything. We chatted about everything. Holidays and holiday ordeals, crazy problems and situations in life and everything else in between. And of course the situation with Kyle ended up coming up, and that was very eye-opening to me. While me and Kyle dated and such a while before we went out with each other. That was not the case with Carly. Basically, what I found out tonight was that on Kyle's birthday, he got drunker than normal and ended up telling everyone to leave because he wanted to have sex with her. And that was how the relationship started. Yeah. Messed up big time. And apparently for Christmas, after dating only 2 weeks, Carly got Kyle a very expensive and brand new Zune MP3 player. Yeah. Only two weeks. What the hell? Seriously? Everyone agrees that they will not last long and Jocelyn believes that Kyle will suddenly wake up and realize that he completely f-ed up and might come crawling back to me. I don't know how I feel about this. Sure I would love to still be with him, but there would be a lot of talking and rule setting before I could manage to trust him again. And right now I am no where near ready to forgive. No way.
Jocelyn and her boyfriend are going to Buffalo Wild Wings with everyone and it sounds like she is going to have a slight talking to with Kyle. I wonder how that is going to go. All I know is that I am glad that he will not be at Jocelyn's graduation party on Saturday. I just really don't need that at this point in time. I might go out with everyone at some point since Jocelyn and Christian will both be there and I won't be alone. But we will have to see.
Well I am going back to to watching television for a bit to digest food before going to bed.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment