I think I am really starting to get into my free writes a little more that I thought I would. It's kind of fun to experiment with ideas and concepts I have never thought to try or have been too afraid to try. I am going to have to keep up with it. If it keeps me happy since my big stories are missing, it is better than nothing.
The weather man lied again. We got fifteen inches of snow here last night. They weren't calling for more than ten. Seriously?? I am really done with all this snow. I ended up getting a ride to school from Dad and then bummed a ride home from Jared and Fabio. All I know is that Fabio is one funny guy! Good thing I have one more semester with him before he goes on Externship!!! All I know is that I am glad this semester is ended. I am going crazy with these classes.
Now I am off to bed and hoping to get the smell of garlic out of my hands!!!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment