About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Friday, January 7, 2011

This Mattress is Evil!!

Dewey on Malcolm in the Middle seriously has the best things to say sometimes. The episode I watched this afternoon was particularly hysterical. A random mattress fell out of the sky and Malcolm and Dewey took it home. Eventually all they were doing was sleeping nonstop and Dewey stated it was evil and they needed to get rid of it. Priceless.

The show Say Yes to the Dress is the most addicting show on the face of the planet. I have no idea why that is but I am just a huge sucker for beautiful dresses and weddings. Not that I am ever going to get married, but that's okay because me and Ali are going to buy wedding dresses just because!

I ended up not going to NYC and it was probably a good thing we didn't. We got about 6 inches plus of snow here today and it's still snowing. While I love the snow, driving in it is pretty bad. I did go to my riding lesson early and got to jump my horse for the first time in almost four months. He was phenomenal. I was just so happy how everything turned out.

Not so happy about the whole Kyle thing. He and Jocelyn talked yesterday and he told her to tell me hi and that I could text him anytime. Uh, Hello??? Are you kidding me??? Get the balls and talk to me yourself if you want to hear from me. Right now I am WAY past wanting to deal with him and all of his bullshit. So yeah. He can just suck it right now, because there is no way I want to talk to him. I will have to get further details from Jocelyn tomorrow when I see her for her graduation party.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment