About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

At Least it's Fuzzy and Not a Couch Cushion

SNOW DAY!! Well, more like an ice day but that's okay with me. I got to sleep in and do pretty much nothing today which was glorious to me. I got to knit and watch The Biggest Loser, and get some much needed exercise in. All in all perfect. I really don't feel like going back to school tomorrow. But I kind of need to get out and do something and see my amazing classmates. Besides, half of them or going to be going on externship at the end of the semester and I am seriously going to miss them a lot. So the more time the better. I just can't wait for this semester to end. Diet and Nutrition is going to be the death of me yet with the whole food journal thing. YUCK!

I seriously think I am having a gluten sensitivity again. I did it when I was really depressed and stressed out with student teaching, but I have no idea why it would be doing this again. I will have to keep and eye on it and see if I can try and stay away from high gluten things.

Now for the just in. I received a facebook message tonight from my cuddle buddy Kris. That was a surprise but a happy surprise for me. I was happy to chat and feel interesting to someone other than a complete and utter creeper. Score for me! I will just have to see where all of this takes me.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment