Tonight I ended up going out to dinner with Molly, her boyfriend Brenden, Brian and Kris. That was a lot of fun. I enjoy hanging out with Molly and being part of her crazy life. It makes everything that much better to me. And I love hanging out with the guys. The stories that I get from all of them are hysterical! Insurance with a side of dick was only one of them. Then there was the couple having sex outside of a bar and Molly witnessed it. Oh, it just goes on and on. And I believe I am going to go climbing next week. It was so much fun the first time I went and I can't wait to do it again. It also means I might see Kris again. Yup. I am so super girly at times.
After coming back from dinner I jumped on the treadmill and did some ab work. Seriously, not matter what I do exercise wise it is not enough. It's not good enough and I feel I am getting nothing out of it. I don't understand where that mentality comes from. Molly tells me all the time I have a great body and should be proud of it, but I'm not. It's just not good enough to me. Arg. WHY WHY WHY WHY???????
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment