About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Horse is Shedding. SPRING IS COMING!!!!

It is always a good sign when the horses start to shed out their winter coats. That means that spring is on it's way! Okay, that did backfire once. There was entire winter where it was 50 degrees everyday through November, December, and half of January. And my horse shed out his entire winter coat. And then the temperature plummeted. He froze his little buttcheeks off and I kind of felt bad. This time I'm thinking it's legit. But I could be wrong, seeing as the temperature is supposed to drop once again and it's supposed to be snowing on Wednesday. We really don't need anymore snow. It's getting kind of ridiculous.

I am currently bored stiff. I am not tired and I don't really have anything to do. Oh well, I guess that's just how I roll all the time. I might go read. Or something.

I also talked to Kris a little bit tonight and I think I might be his Call of Duty partner tomorrow. That would be cool because I would be hanging with him and such. I am a terrible video game person though and I told him I would probably be target practice. I'm like a rabbit in that game. Most rabbits are pretty fast and agile. Not this rabbit!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment