About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Breathing is Overwhelming

I have gotten quite a few comments about me looking like I have lost weight. Let me tell you it makes me so happy that all of my hard work is paying off! Bathing suit season here I come!! I still have a lot of work to do, but I know I can do it if I have come this far. Just one step at a time.

It looks as if we are going to get another foot of snow or more this Tuesday night and into Wednesday. I am really hoping for no school, even if that means we have to come in a Friday. I love me some snow days and to curl up with my knitting and my blankets and television just sounds amazing to me. So does sleeping in.

We ended up talking about water in diet and nutrition class today. As soon as Joe stated that was what we were going to be discussing, Logan looks at me from across the classroom and grins. Yup. I am not so good with my water intake and everyone, including him knows it. He really does have a great smile. I am a sucker for smiles. If a guy has a really good smile, then I am sold. Yup. I am hopeless.

Well off the bed. And one final note.

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields so you can be assimilated. Resistance is futile."

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment