Cover letters are a pain in the tookus. No matter how hard I try I think it just sounds super awkward. Maybe it's just me. My teacher seems to think that it's fine. I guess this is my perfectionist nature coming out or something. I really got to let that go! There was one point I just got plain pissed off and typed "RAWR" right in the middle of everything. Chino looks over and laughs at me. The about ten seconds later that everyone wouldn't know what to do without me. I think I grinned from ear to ear for a bit, until the cover letter grabbed my by the throat and jerked me around the room. Oh well.
I lost one pound since my weigh in last week. I almost cried with joy! My body just likes to redistribute weight, so it always stays the same. To see that I lost a pound just made my entire day. So did talking to Logan more than I have since the start of the semester. He shaved off his mohawk and I almost didn't recognize him. But I like having some attention by a buff good-looking guy!
IT'S FINALLY SNOWING!!! I really hope we have no school tomorrow. If it snows the 12 to 20 inches they are calling for it will be. Even though there will be class on Friday, I won't mind it so much. I could use more sleep and a relax day. Maybe I'll take my camera out in the snow tomorrow and get some shots for the blog!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment