About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wanted: Buff, Softie of a Man

After watching and finally finishing the tenth season of the Biggest Loser, I have decided that all of the men on the show were big huge teddy bear softies. And I need one! Those are the best types of men! They aren't afraid to cry and they will just love me for all it's worth. Is that so much to ask for? Ali thinks I should find an obese man, train him to be buff and skinny and then make him mine. But that would be crossing the giant neon green line of professionalism. But then again, maybe I will end up meeting a buff guy already who is a big softie. Either way, I shall find me one at some point in my life!!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment