Finally, after waiting all day, the snow is coming down like a freak outside. It started snowing at around 10am this morning for some unknown reason. It wasn't supposed to start until around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. My classmate Eric looks out the window when we were doing functional training and goes, "Visibility is zero outside! I think we need an early dismissal!" After that the rest of us were all wound up and the circuit training that Carrie Ann was making us do just went insane. We were laughing, calling each other out on laziness and just picking fun at each other. Carrie Ann called us a bunch of crazy brothers and sisters.
The snow then ended up stopping for a bit. And when it came time to leave school it started up again. It was snowing hard when I go home and Jim Bob stated that it was snowing hard where they were and that they would look in on my horses. And then the snow stopped. Until almost 10pm. I could have gone to the barn as well as gone climbing with Molly and have dinner with all of them. ERG. Oh well.
I did get some creative writing done. I have been doing mostly free writes since all of my other stories are locked away on the broken flash drive. I have no motivation to do anything with any of those stories at the minute anyways. For now, doing free writes is loads of fun because the prompts and exercises I have really get me to try new things and stretch my imagination a little bit. Or a lot. I did two of them and really kind of like them. One was about a first person point of view but I could only use I, Me, or My twice in the whole 600 words. That was a lot of fun to do and then an entire 500 words on imperatives or commands. That was hard! I was running out of things to say after a while!
Now I think I am going to roll into bed and go to sleep. We supposedly have a 90 minute delay tomorrow but I will get up a little early to see if that is true.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment