About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Girl on Girl Smack Down

I finally watched the first episode of the new season of Jersey Shore and I am so happy. This season is going to probably be the best season yet for the drama and smack downs between people. The reason I love this show so much is because I know that no matter what happens, my life can never be as messed up and drama filled as these people. It's just awesome to watch the drama unfold and everything.

Pauly D, Vinny, Mike, Snooki and Jwoww: My favorite people on the show. They are goofy and funny and know how to make light of pretty much anything.

Deena: This is the new girl and Snooki's friend. She is kind of annoying, but in a strange almost lovable way.

Ronnie and Sam: Now these two are the icing on the cake and I really am disliking them. Especially Sam. This girl just rubs my the wrong way big time. She is such a little whore and a bitch and I seriously wonder how she has any friends and why Ronnie sticks around with her. I just really want to punch her in the face.

And that's the Jersey Shore situation. I cannot wait to see the next episode!!

My room looks a lot cleaner than it did before. I still have a lot of work to do on it, but I am currently very happy with what it looks like and will try and keep it that way. That is probably going to be harder than I think, but I am going to give it a shot and a half.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment