Every now and then something completely unexpected happens and you just can't help but sit there is stunned shock. That's what happened to me just now. I had been parading around the house in my prom dress all happy that it fit me better now than it had ever before and changing my profile picture on facebook. That was when all of a sudden I get a facebook chat box and low and behold, who was it? Kyle. Barn Kyle. Really really sexy barn Kyle who I haven't seen in forever much less talked to in forever and yet here he was asking me if anyone had been up to the barn lately. And even though the conversation was short I was still shocked. Apparently he is on break next week and is going to try and come out to the barn and do some roping. Interesting.
I just thought I should throw that one out there since it was just so random. And he is just that amazingly sexy! Yeah I have problems. But I like my problems!
Tonight I am going and hanging out with Kris again. I can't wait to see him since it seriously has been a week. I'm really excited to see him.
Well off to play with my phone on my computer and such. Should be interesting!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment