About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Train a Pirate with a Parrot, An Eye Patch and Rum

Interesting things happened at school today. Four of them were decently big enough for blog worthiness. Here we go.

Chino (to Ebony) - Tighten your ass!
Joe (who overheard) - CHINO!

The random discussion in General Pops class when Joe wasn't in the room:
Fabio - Next thing we know he's going to want contraindications for training a pirate. Eye patch!
Me - Don't forget the parrot and bottle of rum.
Fabio - Train him on the wobble board! Like the deck of a ship!
Me - Without upsetting the parrot or spilling the rum!

Now the next two kind of go hand in hand because if one didn't happen the other wouldn't have either. So I am SUPER glad for both:

Logun ended up coming into school today to visit and such. He found the six of us studying in our upper kinesiology class and was chatting with us from the doorway. He looks great (he was also in a sleeveless shirt and shorts, mind you). He is tall and thin and muscular. Just amazing. And still really cute. Can't help myself on that one! He was chatting with all of us and then all of a sudden looks straight at me and goes, "You haven't been at the gym in a while." Oh boy! I got called out! It's just been so hard for me to get there and stuff and we ended up playfully bantering back and forth a bit before he wandered off and we went back to studying. As soon as he was gone and out of ear shot, my teacher looks at me and whispers, "OMG He likes you! And he's cute!" It was hysterical! I went bright red and my classmates all had to pipe up and state why they also believed this was true. Every agreed that he is always pretty reserved and isn't a big talker, but would always talk a bunch to me as well as pick fun at me and stuff, but nothing mean, always playful. Then Fabio had to throw out there that the reason he knows I haven't been there is because he's been looking for me. Why else would he notice or care?? Still I was bright ass red.

When break came a few minutes later and after my teacher told me I better go and pursue this, I ended up running into him again and we chatted animatedly out in the hallway by the PFT lab. I told him that he should work out with me, since I find it easier with a partner or that he could train me and stuff and he was still telling me that I should come more often and stuff. He did seem rather impressed when Chino told him how much I can bench (the most out of any girl in the program!!!). I beamed. I like being strong as well as keeping up with the guys. We even ended up exchanging numbers.

Here is where the next part comes in. If I hadn't been standing there and talking to him, it never would have happened. It only made my day that much better. While I was talking to him, the Whore or Miss Thing as Chino calls her, came by and overheard me and Logun talking about Dunkin' Donuts (where he works) and all the crap food it has. That's when she had to put her two cents in and state that all I needed to do was eat cheetos and drink diet cherry coke. Without a single thought process, I turned my head, gave her a look and went, "yeah, no." Real curt. That's when she stated it worked for her, and I dismissed her even more quickly and went back to chatting with Logun. Chino stated later that she was probably jealous I was chatting with a hot guy while she was getting no attention. Too bad bitch.

Pretty soon, like all good things, it was time to say goodbye and go back to class. We walked down the hall together and he laughed and told me that another trainer at Gold's made fun of my dancing or bopping out to my music while on the treadmill. My teacher told me later that that was also a good sign because that meant he had been talking to others about me. I laughed and played it off well but stating I loved to dance and how that was just me and how I rolled. Then we parted ways with a "You better come to the gym more," by him and a, "definitely will," by me and then a "I'll talk to you later," by him. So now we just have to see where this goes. Even though I am still seeing Kris, it's another option for me since I am not in any sort of a relationship. Who knows. Maybe Logun is a better prospect at this point. Probably not, but life is funny how it works.

I am so going to the gym tomorrow. And more often for that matter!

After that I ended up training the girls after school, chatted a bunch with Carrie Ann about Logun and Miss Thing and then I went for a massage. After that I almost got kicked in the face by Beau and ate interesting stir fry. Still, all in all today was fabulous!!!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment