About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Junk in Your Trunk Syndrome

Today was seriously the longest and most boring day at school ever. Both of my teachers were out so we had subs all day. In Kinesiology we pretty much worked on our muscle projects the entire time, so that was okay, but Joe's class was something else. He had us do more busy work stuff to the point where we were all just plain miserable and mostly half assed what we were doing. Thank goodness next week is the last week of the semester. I need this to be done and over with. But crazy as it is, next semester is like my last semester and then its off to externship. Oh. My. God. I can't even believe how fast everything has gone!! But that means I'll be able to get certified and get a job and get money!! YAY!!

I ended up going to the gym today, but of course Logun and I missed each other. I did send him a text stating I went there and didn't see him. He sent a message back laughing and saying he had been there for 5 hours and then had gone to work. Oh well. I am sure to run into him at some point there. We will have to see.

I think I watched television for the entire night. Say Yes to the Dress, DC Cupcakes and then Jersey Shore. Yup. SOO much television!

I also got the weirdest ass voicemail message from a gay man trying to get my to buy a magazine subscription and then take me out for a good time. SKEEVED OUT!!!!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment