About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

You Look Run Over

Ziva: You look run over.
Tony: I think you mean run down.
~NCIS~

NCIS was have an "undies" marathon this afternoon, so I got to see a lot of it. I absolutely love Ziva and some of the things that come out of her mouth. The English language is not easy to learn, especially when it comes to all of our little sayings ans stuff that we use on a daily basis. So, needless to say, some of the things that come out of her mouth are pretty hysterical. This one killed me and there are seriously some days where I feel and look like I have been run over. Today I might have felt semi run over, but that was probably because I didn't end up going to sleep until like 4am. Oops on my part. It ended up taking me longer to get home in the snow from Kris's that I thought.

Tomorrow starts the last week of the semester. Thank goodness. I didn't think semester would ever end. It has just been so long and there has been so much work due that I feel like I am really going crazy. I probably am, but I like to tell myself I'm not.

I also decided that I don't know how to say no to people. When someone asks me to do something, I seriously can't say no. I just feel bad. But then I have too much to do and I spaz out and flail and then burn myself out. I just wish I had more time in the day and more of me. Maybe I can clone myself so I can go to school, train, go to the gym, go to the barn, and do all the school work and everything else I need to do. Sigh. It's never that simple.

Well I am going back to the oscars for a while. I tried to creatively write a little bit but ended up giving up. It just isn't there or something. Makes me rather sad.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment