Last night was incredible! I had so much fun after not knowing what to expect at this party that I was invited to. I had a blast and so did everyone else. I was welcomed with open arms and, told at the end of the night that I needed to come to another one of these events with everyone. Seriously, I would love to come again and try out more of the stuff that was being done, but for my first time I did quite a bit. Molly was so happy that I came as well. She has been trying to get me to come for the longest time. She also told me that I was probably the only one out of our group, asides from Kelsey who was in New York, that would have liked it. Everyone else...well, it would just have been rather awkward and I can totally agree with her.
After the party ended at around midnight, a bunch of people left, but the rest of us (there were about 15) were starving and decided we needed food ASAP. So we all drove to New Britain Diner and got breakfast.
All around it was just a great time and I am glad I want, even though when I go there I had no idea what was going to happen. I took to it like a fish in water and never looked back. Tonight I am going to do my movie night with Kris because yesterday was taken up with the party, even though we both spent time with each other at the party. We like our together time with our movies. Pulp Fiction and Requiem for a Dream tonight.
Busy day today. Got to go to the barn and ride, jump on the treadmill and then maybe work on some homework before hanging out with him.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment