About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

Packers vs. Steelers

What an excellent game! It was a very close game and the Packers struck first, but the Steelers fought back hard, but couldn't hold on to win it. While I was sad the Steelers lost, it was still an excellent game and one I am glad I got to see. I was invited to Reeni's superbowl party at her house, but after being out all weekend, I feigned illness to get out of going. I really didn't want to go and have to deal with drunkeness. It really is starting to get really old for me. An occasional drink is great. I am good with casual drinking, but whenever Reeni and Jeanette drink together it is a lot. And I really don't like to deal with that. Especially since Jeanette can get really annoying really fast. Oh well. I settled with being at home watching the game and texting Kris.

I ended up hanging out with him on Friday night. We ended up watching two of the three Star Wars movies (the originals) and ate Chinese food and cuddled. I can't wait to hang out with him again and see what goes. I think he was really expecting a kiss from me on Friday, but I move slow and I am shy, so this next time around I'll probably be all set up to do just that.

On Saturday I ended up hanging out with Jocelyn. We went to out usual Denny's spot for dinner and then we went back to her house for chatting and playing an awesomely close game of Phase 10. I actually beat her for once so that was epic! But we talked about our lives, and boys, and the BWWs groups and boys, and Kyle, and boys. Yup. I think I might go out to Buffalo Wild Wings some point soon with her to see everyone. I am not going to lie. I am mad nervous about that and about seeing Kyle, but I miss everyone, so I am going to do it for them and not him. We will just have to see.

Off to bed. Hopefully we won't have school on Friday this week since I believe I am going out with all of the PFTs on Thursday. So please let there be no snow to cancel school!!!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment