About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'm Disneyland for Hookers??

Tucker Max always makes me laugh. I really am obsessed with his new book...and probably his old book as well. It just makes me laugh until I almost pee my pants. That's what I really love about it. Laughing is just so amazing.

I am finally spending a night here at home seeing as the last two nights I stayed out far too late. First the party and then hanging with Kris. If the two of us didn't watch, or sleep through, that third movie I would have gotten home earlier. Oh well. I still had a great time with him, so I guess that's all that matters, right??

I did a decent amount of knitting today as well as worked on, and mostly finished homework and cleaned my room slightly. It really is strange to not be going out tonight. It's almost like I've gone from doing everything to nothing. So strange! I am sure that will change next week, but for now, I just get to relax a little bit.

I watched Terminator 3 tonight. I haven't watched that movie in a while and I just discovered why. While I absolutely love that movie, it makes me sad at this moment in time. It is the one movie, without fail, that I can watch that makes me want to write so badly. I think back to one of my favorite, or absolute favorite story I have written. It doesn't help that I based it a little bit off of the movie, especially when it comes to John Conner's character. But, while I want to write badly, I just can't. All my stories, including the one I just mentioned is stuck on my broken flash drive. And it makes me ill to think that they are so close but so far away. Oh well. I guess I will try and take my mind off of things by reading some more of Tucker Max.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment