Tucker Max makes me laugh no matter what mood I am in. His stories are so downright hilarious and ridiculous that you can't help but laugh. It just makes the world that much better.
I have finally made it to Thursday. It has been a long week, but I get the next four days off so that makes everything that much better. I am going to Olive Garden for lunch tomorrow and then to the bookstore to pick up the concluding novel of the time travel history novel I just finished and then going to Kris's party in the evening. I still have no idea what this party is going to be like, but he refuses to tell me and no one else will give me any insight. Oh well. I guess surprises are good for the soul.
I ended up running 15 minutes straight on the treadmill this afternoon. That was after I got a free massage. I discovered the right side of my body, which includes muscles and joints, is a hell of a lot stiffer than the left side and my right scapula does not retract as far back as my left. Next Thursday we are going to try and remedy this problem slightly.
Now back to Tucker Max's new book!!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment