About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Massage Clinic is Stealing My Clients!!

"It's only an island if you look at it from the water."
~Brody in Jaws~

There is just something about that movie that always makes me happy and yet doesn't keep me from loving the ocean. I know what I am swimming with and I know the dangers and I am pretty okay with all of that. Besides, I think sharks are rather fascinating. Maybe that's just me.

I am so glad this day is over with. It just has been mad long and I am in need of Friday and sleep. I am seriously starting to get burnt out from school. Or maybe it's the fact that I have had Joe as a teacher for the last three terms in a row. Maybe that's the problem. All I know is I feel like I am going crazy, losing my mind, freaking out, and dying all at the same time. Cool, huh? I just wish I had more time to exercise. Then I would probably feel better with myself. I did lose another pound though! That's super exciting! 162! I haven't been this light in years and I look better. At least that's what I think. Pretty soon I'll make it into the 150s and that will be amazing!

Lunging my horse in side reins today was very enlightening. I started to the right which is his bad side. He fought with me and hung on me and was overall just not a good boy. When I asked him to canter, he would either jump into the wrong lead or jump (literally) into the right one and then stop after a stride and a half. When I had him go the other direction it was night and day. He was light and responsive and cantered like a perfect gentleman. Now I know that there truly is a problem to the right. Yay for having to fix/work on it.

So, I haven't really talked to Kris at all since the weekend. We exchanged like two text messages today and that's about it. I now go into my paranoid worry that it was something I did or something along those lines. I don't think so, but I don't know. I am just going to ride it out for now. Maybe this is just a fling and that's it and maybe it's supposed to be something more. Who knows. I'll just keep concentrating on everything I need to do around me and let the relationships and boys come later. I think I have said this to myself over and over again since Kyle and Mike. Oh well. Here we go again!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment