"You have bootleg trail mix!"
~Ebony~
~Ebony~
All of us in our classes today where being kind of wild and rowdy. But we know how to fully entertain ourselves! Which might not always be a good thing, but still makes me laugh. Apparently Fabio and his trail mix got picked on and Jared couldn't stop with all the sexual innuendos and jokes. I love my classmates.
My back, which decided to have an injury flare up on Saturday, is still not feeling super great, but I am managing to make it through. I kind of couldn't participate in any big exercises we did in class but Joe was pretty understanding about it all for once. Shocking to me. I ended doing about an hour of cardio at the gym this afternoon and then some leg exercises at the barn, so I don't feel like a complete injured bum. I am hoping this is a short-lived thing, so I can get back to doing what I have been doing. I am seriously thinking that the size of my boobs have a big deal to play in all of this. They are just too big for my frame right now and I think they may be putting undue stress onto my back which just can't support it anymore. On a happier note though, I have not lost or gained any weight since last week. I am very proud of myself!
Today marks the one year anniversary of me getting into a relationship with Andrew. I look back on this day one year ago and cannot even believe how far I have come since then. I was in college, student teaching and being miserable. My back was still a right mess. I got into a really shitty relationship with Andrew while still fighting with the fact that I wanted to be with Mike, but knew I couldn't. I was even starting to spiral into my clinical depressed phase while not having great times living in lowrise with my crazy roommates. All in all it was a very bad mix for me, which ended up leading to major issues. Happy to say, I can look back on it all and see the incredible improvements. It's just amazing, this feeling. Must keep going strong!
Even though I keep forgetting to blog and mention things, but I ended up hanging out with Kris last night. We watched 300 and just goofed around and such, basically still feeling each other out. We seem to connect well and have a bunch of things in common. Who knows? I am just going with the flow and seeing what will happen.
~Dragon Eyes~
My back, which decided to have an injury flare up on Saturday, is still not feeling super great, but I am managing to make it through. I kind of couldn't participate in any big exercises we did in class but Joe was pretty understanding about it all for once. Shocking to me. I ended doing about an hour of cardio at the gym this afternoon and then some leg exercises at the barn, so I don't feel like a complete injured bum. I am hoping this is a short-lived thing, so I can get back to doing what I have been doing. I am seriously thinking that the size of my boobs have a big deal to play in all of this. They are just too big for my frame right now and I think they may be putting undue stress onto my back which just can't support it anymore. On a happier note though, I have not lost or gained any weight since last week. I am very proud of myself!
Today marks the one year anniversary of me getting into a relationship with Andrew. I look back on this day one year ago and cannot even believe how far I have come since then. I was in college, student teaching and being miserable. My back was still a right mess. I got into a really shitty relationship with Andrew while still fighting with the fact that I wanted to be with Mike, but knew I couldn't. I was even starting to spiral into my clinical depressed phase while not having great times living in lowrise with my crazy roommates. All in all it was a very bad mix for me, which ended up leading to major issues. Happy to say, I can look back on it all and see the incredible improvements. It's just amazing, this feeling. Must keep going strong!
Even though I keep forgetting to blog and mention things, but I ended up hanging out with Kris last night. We watched 300 and just goofed around and such, basically still feeling each other out. We seem to connect well and have a bunch of things in common. Who knows? I am just going with the flow and seeing what will happen.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment