The washing machine is eating my clothes. And my mom's clothes. Not cool. I liked the sweatshirt it ate. Sure, the zipper had its issues but it was an awesome sweatshirt. It's still usable but the bottom of it looks like someone got hungry and decided to snack on it. Still. Not cool. It's demonic. And now I don't trust it with my clothes...
I am currently very burnt out. I have two finals tomorrow. The fitness one is going to be a piece of cake. I could do it in my sleep. The Kinesiology one is going to be a different story. It is on every single one of the muscles we learned since the beginning of the semester. Surprisingly, I know them decently, but it is still going to be a pain in the ass and I am looking forward to it being done and over with. Then I can relax and just do nothing. Until the new semester starts on Monday!
Since today was a Tuesday and there was nothing huge on my agenda I decided to go to the gym to kick my rear into gear. And of course, sitting in class my teacher asked me about how things with Logun were going and pretty much made me text him right on the spot. In class. That's just how cool my teacher is! So I told him I was going to the gym and eventually got a response back saying he was going to go home at around 1:30pm to eat and then he would come back to the gym around the time I would be there. I then told him that was cool and that he could yell at me if I decided to try and slack off. He was all for that. About two hours or so later I got a text from him saying he got called into work and wouldn't make it until 4:30pm, which is when I would be gone. So I told him that we would have to remedy this. That's when he stated he would have to start going into the gym later then. Oh score! Sounds like I might get to see him come Thursday after all since that's when I told him I would be there next. We will just have to see how it goes.
I ended up going online, finding my stories and copied everything I found to my computer. Then to three other places. My stories now are in four different spots and so I have plenty of back ups. I feel better knowing I have some of what I lost again, but not perfect. I am going to start editing again. I haven't done anything in a long while and one of my stories ended up grabbing my attention, so I am going to start. And I can't wait. I hate editing, but I love this story. So that kind of makes up for it. A little bit anyways.
Anyways off to study and/or crash.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment