Cake Boss made a wrestling cake!! And when it comes to wrestling of any sort, its all fun and games until someone gets hit with a chair. Or maybe that applies to life in general! Getting hit with a chair is really no fun at all.
Well, yesterday was the first day of spring some gorgeous weather and today it snowed. How the hell does that work? Your guess is as good as mine. Oh well. It's supposed to be sunny tomorrow! And then it's supposed to snow again. Really? I thought we were done with all this white crap. Apparently, Mother Nature has something else in store for us.
Today was a long and painful day, but tomorrow will be better. It will be. Positive attitude. I am going to go to the gym and train hard. I will not be in pain tomorrow from stupid girly problems and I am going to chuck the crutch that I have with my fear of my back injury out the window. And hopefully, with a little help, I will never use it again. Hopefully. That's my plan at least. I have let that run my life for the last year and a half or more and finally I need to let it go so I can take back my life and get past this bump in the road that I just haven't been able to get past.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment