About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Leprechaun Poop

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

I love this holiday. It's such an excuse to be Irish even if you aren't. It's fun to be other nationalities. It's also an excuse to drink heavily. Though, I didn't take part in that tonight. I didn't have anyone to go with and wasn't really feeling it. I like chill nights at home doing nothing.

The party at school was great and my cupcakes were a great hit. Then I ended up going to the gym for a kick ass workout with Mike and then went and got on my horse who seemed pretty sound. That was pretty good since I have been dying to ride him all week. He then lost about six pounds worth of fur. I can't wait until he is all shedded out and I don't have to deal with walking around looking like a white fur ball! It's just so itchy!!

I am just glad tomorrow is Friday and I have a fully open day. Well mostly, but it's better than six hours of school in the morning to chew up my day. I am going to get to the gym, pack for NJ and eventually have a riding lesson at 430pm before heading out to the Garden State for some relaxation(?). Relaxation usually doesn't happen...

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment