About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Pirates Don't Eat the Tourists

Daylight savings time. While it is now lighter in the evenings, we lost an hour of sleep and I am all sorts of messed up. Not to mention tired. This is what happens when you come home at 4am. Bleck. Oh well, it's something I am pretty used to by now. This week will probably be long but then it will be over and I can sleep and hopefully plan on doing nothing else. Works for me.

Friday I ended up going out with Kathleen and Taylor to Middletown where we went to Eli's and got a drink and some food. It was a good time. I haven't spent much time with Taylor before then. He is an MT student at school. He is really a pretty cool guy and had a blast with us. I really love hanging out with Kathleen. We are just so goofy together! Unfortunately, she is having issues with her boyfriend Phil. I wonder if those have resolved slightly or she is still confused.

On Saturday I ended up hanging out with Kris and his friends. That was an interesting experience. They are definitely people I would choose not to hang out with. I mean, Steph and Greg were pretty cool, but the others were just kind of...strange. And pot heads. Alcoholics and pot heads. It just wasn't my type of scene I guess.

It also throws into question about me and Kris. The more I hang out with him, the more I can see how the two of us are not really right for each other. We just have so much that's not in common and that doesn't really fly for me. I like hanging out with him and watching movies and such, but I think friends is where we are going to stay. Unfortunately, his attachment is greater than mine. Sigh. Always the way. At least we aren't in any type of relationship. That should make things a little easier. Still it doesn't make me feel any better about it all. Another chance with a guy and yet another dud. I am really sick of not finding anyone decent. Is it me??

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment