Well, I have been pretty bad with blogging as of late, haven't I. I seriously can remember the last time I wrote something down here. Oops. Oh well. I'll try to recap everything that has gone on this week.
My climbing harness finally came and I was able to climb in it to try it out. It was amazing! So much better than having to deal with all the rental ones which were like seatbelts and mad uncomfortable. I was really happy with how it fit and how it worked with climbing. I climbed two 7s in a row as well as a previously unclimbed 7. I also conquered the 6 on the barrel. It was a very poor climb and I struggled non stop but I made it up and was really proud of how strong I was. I am going to try it again next time and work on cleaning it up a little bit better. Kris actually came climbing, but as always just show such little interest in me. Oh well. We weren't good for each other anyways and he was starting to bore me. On to the next one!
Chino is still trying to hook me up with Logun, but Logun has a girlfriend now, so I really think Chino should start minding his own business on that front. Besides, he called me ugly in class on Monday, so he hasn't batted well with me. I still love him, though. There is just something about Chino that you can't help but love.
I have also been working out a lot with Mike. Every Tuesday and Thursday after school we work out and he has put me through some of the most intense things ever, things that I would never have thought I could do. But there he is pushing me along and showing me how truly strong I am. And I love working out with him. It's just something I can't put into words. Today we even worked out again today and he put me through the probably the hardest leg workout of my life. I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow, but I know it will be all worth it. Everything will be worth it.
I also re-dyed my hair today. I now have blond highlights that mingle with my real hair color and the red highlights that are still floating around. No lie, it looks sexy as hell and I can't wait to shock everyone at school with the radical change.
On a side note: When Jillian Michaels (aka the most bad ass woman around) cries, I bawl my frigging eyes out.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment