St Patty's day is tomorrow and so is our epic Luck of the Irish party in out Special Populations class. Needless to say we are all wicked excited for some food and fun. I ended up making some pretty good chocolate Guinness cupcakes with green buttercream frosting. Let's just say I am pretty proud of myself and my rudimentary cooking skills. They even have green sprinkles on them for an added touch. I think they are going to be a good hit.
After that I am going to the gym with Mike to beat my shoulders up. I really do enjoy working out with him. He is a great guy and pretty funny. I like people like that. It's also cool for me to try new things and have a workout buddy. I work better when I am with someone else. I am just weird or something. It will be a lot of fun. We exchanged numbers this afternoon and we have been kind of texting each other back and forth all day. What is it with me and Mikes anyways?? Oh well.
Well I guess I should make my bed and actually go to bed and get some sleep since I am wicked tired. But I have been like that all week.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment