Today was my mom's birthday. I was very ingenious and made a cake, bought some really pretty tulips and then made chocolate covered strawberries. I was very proud of all my cooking skills this weekend. I am usually very crazy in the kitchen and things have a tendency to burn, but this time around I outdid myself.
My horse wasn't lame after his lesson yesterday, which was awesome and I helped Gail and the others at the barn create a new round pen in the indoor ring. Gail has been making her own round pen to lunge horses in out of poles, cones and flower boxes. Unfortunately it has been taking up quite a bit of the ring. Today we ended up taking two of the stalls in the indoor ring and making them into a round pen. We had to borrow a couple of the panels from the outdoor ring, but it is nice and enclosed and a much better place to work horses since there is no escape for them once inside the round pen. We were all pretty proud of the accomplishment and Gail seems excited to be able to try it out tomorrow.
Last night I never did blog and I was sorry for not doing it, but I went out to Denny's with Jocelyn and then we went back to her place for some phase ten and much needed catching up. I always have a great time with her and am so glad that we are still amazing friends after all these years. We talked about the usual: her boyfriend, boys, Christian's friends, and anything else that pops into our minds. I think one of the best parts of the night was finding an Ad Libs app on our cell phones. I don't think the two of us could stop laughing. Tears were flowing at some points because it was just too damn funny. Thus, from the bottom of my boob!!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment