My classmate Aylin stated that she didn't want kids today. She then proceeded to say that she would rather have a goldfish because if it died she could buy a new one. Buying a new kid wasn't an option. I just cracked up laughing forever. It was just too funny. The whole day was funny in general. Colleen makes kinesiology hysterical to start with and we were just all riled up for Carrie Ann's class that it was just insane. I don't know how many times Shawn smacked Chino on the back of the head. Every time I turned around she had smacked him. We just laughed. There was nothing else to do at that point.
I also ended up going into school slightly earlier and ended up getting in a pretty good half hour workout with Kathleen. The two of us are going to try and keep doing that because we both feel as if we have been slacking on that department as of late. And I think Chino said he was going to train us in the mornings now because Miss Thing pretty much screwed herself out of training by not showing up three days in a row and that was something that Chino told her would be a deal breaker. We will see if he holds that up tomorrow. She better not come. She's just an annoyance.
After school I ended up going to Gold's to pretty much bust out an intense resistance workout. I did supersets on my own for a while and was really feeling it. That's when my classmate Mike came over and I ended up working out with him in the part of the gym that I never venture into because the guys are all big and scary there. It wasn't so bad once I wandered around with him and actually had a purpose. We chatted about a little bit of everything and it was nice to get to know someone new a little bit better. Besides I got all the juicy gossip on the new students and Miss Thing who he also hates with a bitter passion. I like working out with someone. They push me more than I can ever push myself. It's not that I don't like pushing myself. It's just that I doubt myself and don't think I can. I just have a strong fear of weakness and failure that I do things I know for a fact I will succeed at. I guess I need to work on that a little bit.
Tomorrow I am going to once again work out in the morning and then train in the afternoon. I might go climbing tomorrow as well. I haven't figured that out yet. I'll probably leave Molly a message and see what's up.
Off to bed for now.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment