According to Shawn, the Quad muscles are the ass kicking muscles because those are the muscles you use when you kick someone in the ass. She made me laugh so hard over that! She was doing much better today since she finally got to hear from her daughter who is currently in Japan with her boyfriend who is at a naval base there.
The day was rolling along as usual. Nothing super exciting. We were on our first break for the second half of the day when I looked up and saw none other than Logun. I haven't seen him in a whole now and there he was. Looking just as good as always. He stayed for a bit and talked, quite a bit to me before leaving. That's when the entire class turned and looked at me and went, he was so here to see you. Even Carrie Ann went over to where he had been standing to mimic his body posture. It was turned towards me, and even when he had been speaking to others and not me, he had his body angled towards mine. And it sounds like I might go work out with him early on Friday. We will see what happens with that one. Otherwise I will go on my own and enjoy.
Then I drove like a wild woman to Avon for my interview at Fitness Together. It went really well and I really liked the place and the people and they seemed to really like me. So that is where my internship is going to be for the next 10 weeks! Well starting April 11th!!
After that is was on to rock climbing. I got to break in my new shoes and chalk bag and went to town in the bouldering cave and on the big walls. Me and Kelly were climbing up 6's and 7's like pros. Okay, maybe not pros, but the two of us are definitely moving up the ranks each week! And that is mad exciting for both of us. I am hoping to break in a new harness next time. Which actually might be on Friday, but who knows.
Otherwise, life moves along the same. Though I did tell Molly and Kelly that I think me and Kris aren't right for each other. They both thought it was perfectly okay, and Molly even said, even though she is Kris's friend, that I could do better. So I am going to follow that and see where things go. Maybe me and Logun will start something. Anything can happen I guess!!
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment