About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Roberto PitterPatterPuck

Today was not a good day. No. Not at all. The doxycycline made me sick whenever I ate food. No matter what I managed to get down my throat my stomach refused to agree with it. I never threw anything up, but my body still was FAR from happy. It was probably the worst today than it has been yet. I am hoping this is all short lived and my body will figure out what the hell is going on with it soon. Because this is not cool. Not cool.

On a brighter note, I haven't had any more breakouts since starting on this stuff. That's always an improvement. I am hoping my face will settle out so this doxycycline stuff can go far away.

Climbing went well tonight even though the three of us were all dealing with our own issues, so none of us were the best of company. I climbed a bunch a 7s and a few new ones. I even conquered the barrel once again and got 2/3 of the way up a really sucky 7 on the slab. By that point I had been doing really well. And then we went to dinner and I put food into my mouth. That was the end of that. I feel nasty again. Just the thought of food makes me want to gag...

I hope tomorrow is better...

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment