About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ischemia, Angina and Infarction

Doxycycline is seriously the WORST antibiotic known to this world. It's number one side affect is gastrointestinal distress. Well, they weren't lying, that's for sure. I just feel plain awful. Anything I eat seems to sit like a rock in my stomach. I barely ate lunch today because I just felt plain awful. It's basically come to stuffing food down my throat because I need to power my engine of a body. On the brighter side I might reach my weight goal by not eating. It's such an unhealthy way to do it, but it could happen. I am hoping my body adjusts to this stuff soon because this sucks something fierce. I started taking it with dinner instead of lunch. I am not sure if this made an ounce of difference but I am willing to give it a shot.

On the brighter side, I did go to the gym and worked out with Mike. It makes me happy to work out with him and to just be with him. I didn't feel great during my time at the gym but my determination doesn't allow for me to be sickly or weak. I just gave in at the barn when I couldn't ride my horse anymore because my stomach hurt. Oh well. I also felt better throughout the evening and even managed to get some dinner down into my system. Now I feel awful...but that was kind of a given...

Anyways, I think I am going to crash or something and see if I feel any better in the morning. I really hope so...

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment