The start of a new semester and there is still never a dull moment. We all know exactly how to make light of everything and keep the laughter rolling. It is one of the things that I will never forget once I leave. The memories and friendships that I made there will always live on.
The new students seem pretty cool. Quiet but cool. That might change as we get to know them, but so far I don't have any huge objections to them. I am still training the girls and am having a blast doing it. I am going to miss them when I leave. I have grown so much with them since I first started and I can see it in the exercises I pick, the variety and my intensity and fearlessness. It's going to be different with my own clients and especially one on one, but it will be okay, because I know I can do it. I'm good at it and I love it. That's what matters the most.
Tomorrow I am going to work out with Aylin and Kathleen in the morning and try to ignore Miss Thing, which gets easier, because she is worth nothing. Lower than the dirt I walk on. So I am strong in that aspect by ignoring her completely. It works for me. Then I will go to the gym and workout hardcore there, because I have a feeling this weigh in isn't going to be pleasant at all. I guess that's life. I still look good and feel great so that's what matters. And who knows. Maybe I'll actually see Logun at the gym tomorrow. We'll just have to see.
And I am obsessed with this country song, Chances Are. Just phenomenal.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment