About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

You Talk and You Poop Candy

Tomorrow is the start of a new semester. And my last semester before extern. Wow. Where did all the time go?? I have no idea and I really am going to be sad when it's over, but that means I will be able to get certified and get a job and then have money. I am really tired of not having money. Soon enough I won't have to worry anymore. I hope.

Today was rainy and lazy. I got to see my horse but didn't really do much with him since he was getting the day off. I did go to Staples and get really kick ass sharpie pens that don't bleed through paper. They have become my new editing pens for my writing. I printed off the first five chapters of one of my stories. It ended up being 53 pages and now I am editing. I've done 5 pages so far and I am feeling pretty good about it all. I am excited to get myself into the writing mode again. I have missed it a lot. I am just going to work on a few pages at a time and let everything just kind of come together. That's all I can do, right??

I never mentioned that my friend Abby had her baby this weekend! She is gorgeous and I am so happy for her and her husband. It's going to be hard at first, but I know that they will be great parents!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment