Today I went to the career development people at Branford Hall to talk about externship sites, since I am going out in about four weeks now. I told them I was pretty open to going just about anywhere and that's when Marika mentioned that there was a place in Avon that was interested in taking students for externship as well as looking to hire. Sweet! So I got the information, tweaked my resume and then called Billy Pratt who is the head trainer at Fitness Together. We talked for a while and he seemed really interested in having me and the more I heard about the place the more I wanted to go there. It is only a gym for one on one personal training. That's it. Clients come there to work one on one without the distractions of the bigger gyms. So cool!!! Tomorrow Marika is going to talk with Billy Pratt and work on setting up an interview and everything! I am super excited about all of this!
Climbing tonight went well. I am starting to get stronger and I am climbing more delicately instead of being swarthy and muscling my way up the wall. Slowly but surely. I found the harness I want to get online. I think I am going to get it and then work on shoes this Friday with Kelly and possibly Molly. It is going to be all sorts of fun!
Time to go collapse somewhere. Working out tomorrow hardcore and then trying to put my slightly broken pony back together.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment