What better way to spend New Years day than beating up my cousins with my nerf guns. Yup. It was pretty badass to shoot guns and duck around corners and hope I don't get hit in the head. Though that did happen more than once. I was kind of like target practice. My gun only fires off about 6 or 7 rounds while my cousins had a huge gun with a large 30 round clip that was automatic. That was kind of hard to compete with, but I managed well.
All I know is that while I like being away from my home and Connecticut, I really need to go home and get away from all the food. Seriously, I have never seen so much food in my life, and believe me it is nothing but fattening food. Tomorrow I am going to be running and walking and working out hardcore for a long time. And then I shall persuade my mom to take me to the bookstore again and maybe Joann Fabrics. I could always use more books and yarn and knitting needles.
Well, I am going to collapse now for a while and slip into a food coma. Or attempt to. And then come tomorrow is when the real work begins! I am going to get into shape no matter how hard it takes.
~Dragon Eyes~
Offering Nerf Birthday Parties using Nerf Blasters shooting foam darts and discs in 2 huge arenas. official statement
ReplyDelete