About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Friday, April 16, 2010

95 = The Bane of My Existance

Tonight was a fabulous night! I spent it in Milford with Kyle at the Milford Mall. After getting lost getting there and discovering how messed up 95 is, I made it to the mall and met up with Kyle. We wandered around a little bit and eventually went to the movie theater that was inside the mall and saw How to Train Your Dragon in 3D. I have never seen a 3D movie before so I was very excited about the whole thing! The movie was really good! It was so cute and all I wanted was a pet Dragon of my own! Once the movie was over we put our name in at Buffalo Wild Wings and then proceeded to wander around the mall catting to kill some time.

Dinner was great and we even saw some friends who were also eating there. It was just a good night of laughing and chatting and catching up. Once dinner was over, Kyle walked me out to my car and we hugged goodbye and stuff, and after going to the wrong way once again and being led by Kyle, I managed to make it onto 95. Then of course I didn't listen to my GPS when it told me that there was severe traffic ahead and got stuck in the worst traffic jam imaginable. Oh well. This is why I don't like 95 at all.

All in all it was an amazing night! And I look back and go, why was I nervous???

~Dragon Eyes~

1 comment: