About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Finally Home

Well I have officially moved out of Eastern and am currently sitting in my living room. I am exhausted from moving out everything, but somehow I managed to fit it all in my car. I couldn't see out of the back window or the right passenger side window, but I managed to get home. I took out the stuff I needed and put the rest of it into the storage area in Bristol. Now I get to sit and do nothing for a bit before I need to shower and go to dinner with everyone.

My birthday was great. All of my kids at school fed me cake and goodies and gave me hugs. They were all super upset to say goodbye and see me go, but they will see me again. I'm going back to see them paint on Friday and stuff. I am excited for a nice little break from all of it. It was sad to go, but it was a good experience and I might decide to teach somewhere down the road, but we will just have to see with all that. I cleaned and packed in the afternoon and evening and said goodbye to Keri and Jen. Eventually Reeni and Jeanette came back and we cleaned some more before getting ready. We went to the bar for a while and eventually Reeni and I went to Rachel's room in Laurel for a bit and I eventually went back to my room and went to sleep. I ran into Kerri earlier in the evening and said hi to her and also hung out with Alex for a little bit, but I wish it could have been more.

I also looked up prices for round trip airfare to Seattle. I am absolutely terrified of flying but if it means seeing Abby I will get on one (as long as Amanda is with me!!). If the two of us leave from Boston it's like $300 a person. So not bad at all. But who knows when we will go out there.

~Dragon Eyes~

1 comment:

  1. I told Manda you guys should take the train out there =]

    ReplyDelete