You learn some interesting things when you least expect it. Life always manages to throw something interesting your way. I thought the theft of my computer would be the last of it for this weekend, but I was wrong. It came out of the sky in the form of a police officer on campus who stopped by to check on the RA and myself and see if the building we were working in was quiet for the evening.
I was sitting there in the office fighting with this computer and trying to make it cooperate and get rid of the doubled songs on itunes when the police officer asked me about my computer. When I told him it was brand new and that I had bought it that day because my other one had been stolen, the light bulb went off in his head. He knew exactly who I was and the whole case. He asked me if I had any suspicions about who had taken my computer and when I told him I highly suspected my roommate Jen or her druggie loser friends, he nodded and said that that was what he hoped to hear from me. Last semester, the robberies of computers and TVs in 114 was his case and he and other people suspected her then and this was too much of a coincidence. My room and the rooms in 114 that were stolen from were both located in the back of the suite and all of those doors had no play in them and none looked forced. They all looked as if they had just been left open and unlocked. According to the officer, on closer inspection of those doors, they discovered that a screwdriver was used to carefully push back the bolt of the door. No forced entry. With the stuff that was stolen in my room and 114, it was always computers and TVs and known to be in the room. As the officer told me, it was too coincidental with Jen being in 114 where stuff was stolen and them moves to my suite where stuff is stolen in the same fashion. Oh yeah. They pretty much have pinned it that either she stole it or was involved in the stealing.
I am apparently going to be re interviewed by the police again and I will do it with pleasure. They are also going to sit down hard on this bitch. They are going to basically give her the writing on the wall as well as ban some of the stoner creeps she has in our room from campus, including her boyfriend or ex boyfriend who has the criminal record. If I see him in the room after he is banned from campus I need to call the police and they will come arrest him. Needless to say I was very thrilled with how the night turned out. I know all of my friends are pulling for me and backing me up. Alex told me that over and over again trying to get me to stop stressing out. He was supposed to meet a girl at the bar last night and hope that Jeanette wasn't going to find him at the bar and mess up his chances. I hope that the night went well for him.
Mike and I are supposed to get together this week and play some 007 Nightfire and catch up a little bit on everything. He has been my friend fro a long time and I want to hang out with him because I don't want to lose his friendship. He knows about Andrew and wants to hear about him and such. I know Andrew would protest if he knew that I was talking to him and going to hang with him after everything that he put me through. But the thought of losing him and everything we had for almost two years is something that I can't even bear to think about. Mike is and will always be someone close to my heart. Same with Alex. I had a crush on him for two years and I never want to lose him either. I know Andrew can and probably will never understand me and Mike and that's okay. Maybe if he was in the same situation he would understand. Right now I need every friend I have. And he is one that I really need in my life.
~Dragon Eyes~
I literally had my mouth open the whole time of reading this; from the paragraph about the police officer and on. Dude, Jenn won't know what hit her.
ReplyDelete