About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yet Another Week

Yet another week has to start and needs to be completed in order to make it to the weekend where I get to see my relatives on Saturday and Sunday for Easter weekend and my therapy session and drinking with Mike on Thursday as well as grab dinner with Alex Moura on Tuesday and play 007 with Mike and grab some dinner with Kevin on Wednesday. I have a busy week. It will be a good kind of busy I hope. I hate having to be bored and find stuff to do.

It's just so hard to get up and get moving anymore. All I want is to be done, but it's not that simple. I am teaching my students about the renaissance and middle ages tomorrow. I know nothing about the Renaissance. This should be interesting. Ugh. I so badly want this to be over!

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment