About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Blast From the Past

Why does the past like to come back and haunt people? I have no idea. Maybe it's just one of those things that just doesn't like to let us go and leave us alone. This evening while I was just sitting at my computer, minding my own business and watching the movie Star Trek, I randomly received my blast from the past: a facebook chat message from this kid I knew in high school. In some ways I'm really not sure why I am friends with him since I had maybe talked to him a total of five times all throughout high school, but oh well. He messaged me and then everything went out of control.

Now this kid, John, was one of those typical jock type guys. He was into sports and very popular with everyone, guys and girls alike. He was average looking to me, nothing special and I never had any feelings for him. Apparently, he did. In messaging me tonight he was telling me that he had always wanted to have sex with me and wanted to hook up with me now even though I have a boyfriend. I think my jaw was dragging on the floor. What? He liked me and wanted to screw me? Where the hell did this come from? And lets just say this kid was determined to get with me and have me send him a naughty picture to him. Now, do you really think I am that stupid and shallow to do that? I like my boyfriend. Why am I going to risk losing him over you? I'm not. Seriously, where the hell did this come from? Apparently he liked me since junior year of high school. It's now the end of senior year of college. Six years have passed, and now he wants to do something. Why the hell me?

I swear, I was nothing in high school or half of college. Why now is all of this coming out? I have no idea but I am pretty creeped out by the whole thing.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment