About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ten Signs He's Smitten

I found this on the yahoo homepage when I was coming on the my blog and laughed at this. It was so perfect and I know completely that Andrew is...well...smitten!!

1. He talks you up to all his friends. Oh he does that a lot!

2. He enjoys doing the most mundane activities with you. He wanted to stand in the cold to watch me ride my horse.

3. He'd rather talk to you than watch the latest episode of 24...or at least for now. How true.

4. He's not afraid to say I love you. Okay we haven't gotten to this one yet.

5. He misses you. Always. Not a day goes by that he doesn't say that to me.

6. He takes it for granted that you have a future together. I don't know about this one.

7. He goes the extra mile. I think he would jump over the moon for me right now.

8. He can't get over how beautiful you are.
He tells me that like 178324724 times a day.

9. He picks you over the boys.
He told me he wanted to leave his party early on Friday to see me for a little bit. When I protested he insisted.

10. He's willing to be a total mush.
This kid says some of the corniest and cutest things sometimes. And I lap it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment