About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lazy Days

There's nothing much to say about today. I went to school, made dinner for my sister and her friends, tried unsuccessfully to find a dress for the wedding on Saturday, and spent the evening running around with Alex Renner. I was supposed to be hanging out with Mike, but he flaked on me. Didn't even send me a message saying he couldn't make it. And when I texted him to ask him what was going on, he ignored me completely. I mean really? Are we that childish? He's going to get a new one ripped tomorrow if he decides to talk to me. The least he could have done was said that he was busy and unable to make it. Grr...

I had fun with Alex Renner though. It was pretty much just the two of us and we caught up and just chatted about nothing in our walk to McDonald's and such. It's nice to just spend time alone with him. He's going to be another person I'm going to miss when I graduate.

No word again from Andrew today. Not really that worried about it. Like I mentioned before, there is no emotional attachment. It makes me a little sad in a way that I don't. I don't know, but the two of us just aren't right for each other.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment