Spring break for Eastern is coming to a close and it is time for me to head back to school tomorrow and then commute to my clinical placement from there. I am not looking forward to it. I'm just so done with everything and want it to be summer so I can sleep and do nothing. I am so tired of everything. I don't even really want to be a teacher anymore and now I have no idea what I am going to do for the rest of my life. And that thought really scares and depresses me. These are also the moments when I feel like my depression is hard to control and hard to overcome. I just feel like the weight of the world is sitting on my shoulders and slowly crushing me underneath its weight. I think one of the only things I seem to look forward to is going and talking to my therapist on Thursdays. Between that and the gym, I somehow make it through the week. At least this is a 2 and a half day week for me that's coming up. Thank you professional development and Good Friday.
Otherwise today was good. I had a great lesson on my horse and celebrated my Mom's birthday by going out to Olive Garden. I exchanged friendly banter over a picture on facebook with Mike and received a message from my friend Kevin who I haven't talked to since last semester and who used to be a resident of Crandall last year. I will be sad going back to school tomorrow but then it is one week closer to my April break and I do miss all of my friends and really want to see them.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment