About Me

My photo
I'm just a simple girl trying to make it in a complicated world.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

One Week

Today is officially one week before my friend gets married. I don't know how I feel about all of this. She is very young; the same age as me. This is her very first boyfriend and he proposed to her less than six months after they started dating. I have met him twice. Neither time impressed me. He was rude and mean and just rubbed me the wrong way. I know she likes him (not that I know why) and there is nothing I can do but let her get married and hope it works out for her. If it doesn't then I will comfort her. That's all i can do anymore. I love her to death and want her to be happy. I hope it all works out and she remains happy for a long time. But I have my doubts that it will. They have already had many ups and downs. How are they going to survive marriage? I have no idea.

Tonight is the bachelorette party. I've never been to one before, so I think it's going to be a lot of fun. We will just have to see how happy she is and such like that. I don't care. I will smile and nod, but I will not say a word. I think she is making a huge mistake and is throwing her life away at such a young age, but I won't tell her that. I can't. This is her choice. Not mine. All I can do is support her and hope for the best.

~Dragon Eyes~

No comments:

Post a Comment