I took over A Block today and they were angels!! They are an accelerated class just like H Block and it was night and day. These kids were quiet and engaged and asked questions and answered my questions. I had no problems with them. They were amazing. Everything just clicked into place and it was perfect. I don't know if that will ever happen again but I can hope right? It made me look forward to coming back and teaching them again. Even my teacher was impressed. Though they could have been really quiet and behaved because they were brain-dead from CAPT testing.
So I come back from school, looking forward to eating my apple (I have six of them in my fridge). They are red and juicy and amazing and healthy. And when I went to go find them, they were gone. Poof. They were perfectly fine and I haven't seen anyone eating them in the room. So where the hell did they go? I was rather pissed over the whole thing. All I wanted most was an apple. I had been craving one all day and come home to none. Growl.
The rest of the evening was amazing! I spent it at a Pure Romance sex toy party and bought some awesome things for myself and for Andrew and then went and had tea with Kerri, who is my old RA and one of my besties. I haven't hung out with her in a long time so it was really nice to reconnect and talk about everything that is going on in our lives. We are going to try to do something next week. I'm very excited about that. But today went much better and I am hoping this trend will continue!
No comments:
Post a Comment