Today was the day that I discovered that I have absolutely no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life because I'm not so sure teaching is it. I mean its nice and all, but this semester of only 4 and a half months is so hard that I don't think I could make it for an entire school year. I just really don't think I could do it. But now that leaves the question of what I am going to do for the rest of my life. What could I possibly do with a history and social sciences major? I have no idea. I'm going to look at various grad schools and maybe find something to do and somewhere to go. I am also going to email Professor Stewart and see if there is a time I can meet with her and discuss it because Professor Frye, who is my adviser, doesn't advise. Ugh, I just don't know anymore.
I got to visit with my friend Kim today. I haven't seen her since she graduated last May and didn't realize how much I missed her until she was sitting in my room in lowrise and chatting with me about student teaching and graduating as well as boys and jobs. All in all it was a good time. I've missed her so much.
Tonight I went to the SHS Theater Production of Beauty and the Beast. They did an amazing job and it was a full house. I was really glad I went and watched the students perform at their very best.
I'm so glad it's the weekend. I need sleep like none other right now, and I'll probably be going to bed soon, right after Hot Fuzz ends. I do so love British humor. Next week is a crazy week and probably won't be too demanding on me and I can't wait to get back to the gym. I haven't gone all week and I swear I've gained weight. Now I have even more to lose. Ugh, how I wish I was skinny and didn't need to worry about all of that stuff. I just hope next week my Achilles tendon injury in my right foot goes away so I won't have to struggle. We will just have to see.
~Dragon Eyes~
No comments:
Post a Comment